2007-2010 Ford Explorer Front or Rear ABS Tone Ring ( Dorman)DMBES00001
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 917-530
- OE # 7L2Z 2C182A
DORMAN ABS TONE RING: 917-530
This replacement Anti-Lock Brake Tone Ring is just what you need to get your vehicle's ABS system in good operating condition again!
- Fits LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT or REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L2Z 2C182 A, 7L2Z2C182A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
A broken ABS tone ring can cause an ABS light to illuminate on your instrument panel, and store an ABS diagnostic error code. If your ABS tone ring is broken or damaged it will prevent your ABS sensor, and ABS system from working properly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Front or Rear ABS Tone Ring ( Dorman)
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Front or Rear ABS Tone Ring ( Dorman)
- 2007-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Front or Rear ABS Tone Ring ( Dorman)
Part #: DMBES00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 917-530
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.