2006-2006 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (2nd Design)1AECI00258
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-564
- HOLLANDER 610-00103
- OE # 12594176, 12602862
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
NOTE: Some vehicles came with multiple versions of coils which do not interchange. Please verify OE number prior to purchasing.
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as a EACH. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006 Buick Lucerne Ignition Coil
- 2006 Cadillac DTS Ignition Coil
- 2006 Cadillac SRX Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (2nd Design)
- 2006 Cadillac STS Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (2nd Design)
- 2006 Cadillac STS-V Ignition Coil
- 2006 Cadillac XLR Ignition Coil for V8 4.6L (2nd Design)
- 2006 Cadillac XLR-V Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00258
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.