2006-2013 Chevy Impala Power Heated Smooth Black Mirror Pair1AMRP00852
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Colors: Black
- Mirror options: Heated
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working condition again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Injection molded Smooth Black plastic housings
- Can be painted to match by buyer, or installed as is
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 25836101, 15866245, 20759198
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
These mirrors make great replacements and have good cost savings over dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pull back the door handle and pry out the small panel behind it.
- Pry out the panel in the door pull cup.
- Pry off the reflector.
- Remove the 8mm bolt behind the reflector.
- Remove the three uncovered T30 bolts.
- Pry out the triangular panel at the top of the door panel.
- Pry out the clips around the door panel.
- Lift the door panel up and off.
- Pinch the tabs and release the door handle cable.
- Disconnect the harness.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Cut the tape that holds the mirror harness to the clip in the door.
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts that secure the mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness down through the door.
- Line up the mirror and push it into place.
- Replace the three 10mm nuts.
- Reattach the harness to the clip in the door.
- Reconnect the harness.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the door handle cable.
- Reconnect the harness.
- Line up the door panel down over the lock knob.
- Hit the clips in around the edge of the door panel.
- Replace the three T30 bolts.
- Replace the 8mm bolt.
- Replace the triangular trim panel.
- Replace the small trim panels behind the door handle and pull cup.
- Replace the reflector.
How-to Video:(06:07 min)
- Needle nose pliers
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- 8mm Socket
- T30 Torx Driver
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 2006-2013 Chevy Impala Power Heated Smooth Black Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00852
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.