2006-2011 Honda Civic Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4) for L4 1.8L1AEEK00174
- Engine Displacement (Metric): L4 1.8L
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Comes as a Set of 4
- Brand new coil over plug ignition coils
- Includes spark plug boots
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520RNAA01, 30520 RNAA01
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4) for L4 1.8L
Part #: 1AEEK00174
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.