2006-2011 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding SI Models)1ASFK00099
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-565,520-566
This replacement pair of front lower control arms is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a pair of Front Lower control arms
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51360-SNA-A03 & 51350-SNA-A03
- Includes new bushings
- Control arms are new, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Does not include ball joints
Worn ball joints or loose rear bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or worn ball joint on a control arm, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint and bushings for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2011 Acura CSX Front Lower Control Arm Pair
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Front Lower Control Arm Pair (excluding SI Models)
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Control Arm Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00099
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.