2006-2009 Ford Fusion Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4) for L4 2.3L1AERK00203
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil Set
- Sold as a SET of 4
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 6E5Z-12029-AA, 6E5G-12A366-AC, 6E5G-12A366-AD, 6E5Z12029AA, 6E5G12A366AC, 6E5G12A366AD
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2006-2009 Ford Fusion Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4) for L4 2.3L
- 2006-2009 Mercury Milan Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4) for L4 2.3L