2005-2005 Kia Rio Cinco Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L1AEHB00190
- Engine Displacement (Metric): L4 1.6L
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 594-291
- OE # 231242X010, MB3C711317
- HOLLANDER 309-50395
This harmonic balancer and belt drive pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part. This dampener pulley mounts to the front of the engine on the crankshaft, and is used to dampen engine vibration.
- Belt Type - Double Serpentine
- Diameter - 5-31/32"
- Width - 1-21/32"
- Weight - 4.05 lbs
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 231242X010, MB3C711317
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This replacement harmonic balancer is an excellent replacement for your worn or damaged original and has substantial cost savings over a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005 Kia Rio Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L
- 2005 Kia Rio Cinco Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L
Part #: 1AEHB00190
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.