2004-2013 Mazda 3 Rear Lower Lateral Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASRL00015
- Location: Lower
- Location: Rear
- Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # BBM228500A, BN8B28500
- HOLLANDER 513-56609
- DORMAN 521-337
This replacement rear lateral link is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: BBM22-8500A, BN8B2-8500, BBM228500A, BN8B28500
- Includes new bushings
- Direct replacement
- Made to strict quality control standards
Worn bushings can cause excessive tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear suspension, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that bent, rusted, rotted, or damaged rear lateral link with the worn bushings with our high quality replacement.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2013 Mazda 3 Rear Lower Lateral Link Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASRL00015
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.