2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Power Heated Manual - Folding Mirror Pair1AMRP00468
- Operation: Power
- Mirror options: Manual - Folding
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement pair of mirrors is just what you need to get your Maxima in good looking form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Sides
- Manual Folding
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No Memory Function
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over dealer parts.
- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry out the trap door behind the door handle.
- Pry up the switch panel.
- Disconnect the switch panel harnesses.
- Pry out the armrest trim panel.
- Remove the three uncovered 10mm bolts.
- Pull the door panel out along the edges and then lift the panel up and off.
- Remove the door handle and lock cables.
- Disconnect the harnesses from the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the 10mm bolt under the triangular trim panel.
- Pull the panel off and set it aside.
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts that secure the mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Feed the harness through the door.
- Replace the three 10mm nuts.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
- Push the panel back into place.
- Replace the 10mm bolt.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the harnesses.
- Reconnect the door handle and lock cables.
- Line up the door panel and push it down into place.
- Push in the clips around the edges of the door panel.
- Replace the two 10mm bolts behind the door pull.
- Reconnect the switch panel and push it down into place front first.
- Replace the armrest trim panel.
- Replace the 10mm bolt behind the door handle.
- Replace the trap door.
How-to Video:(08:32 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Power Heated Manual - Folding Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00468
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.