2004-2008 Mazda RX-8 Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4)1AERK00008
- Quantity: Set of 4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 4 coils. Enough for one engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: N3H1-18-100B-9U, N3H118100B9U, N3H1-18-100, N3H118100, N3H1-18-100A, N3H118100A
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For 2 Cyl, 1.3L Rotary Engine applications as listed
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a SET of 4.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Mazda RX-8 Ignition Coil (Set of 4) (Set of 4)
Part #: 1AERK00008
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.