2004-2008 Mazda RX-8 Ignition Coil1AECI00058
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-501
- HOLLANDER 610-58715
- OE # N3H1-18-100B-9U
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: N3H1-18-100B-9U, N3H118100B9U, N3H1-18-100, N3H118100, N3H1-18-100A, N3H118100A
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For 2 Cyl, 1.3L Rotary Engine applications as listed
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as Each. 4 are required per car, replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2008 Mazda RX-8 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00058
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.