2004-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for GTP Models with RPO Code WS61ARFA00180
This part replaces:
- Dorman 620-639
- Hollander 674-00832
Our aftermarket radiator fan assemblies are some of the highest quality replacements on the market! This radiator cooling fan assembly is a complete, ready to bolt on, direct replacement part.
- New, not rebuilt, electric motor
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 88956882, 89019110, 89019111, 89018447
- Geometrically designed plastic blade for optimal circulation and uniform balance
- Shroud designed to ensure structural integrity and endurance for maximum performance
- 100% Performance factory tested
- Replaces original assemblies that are melted or worn out
- Comes with proper plug(s) for trouble free installation
- Correct for models with Heavy Duty Cooling (RPO code WS6, 9C1, or 9C3) only
Now you can buy a high quality radiator cooling fan motor assembly that is built to strict quality control standards. This cooling motor assembly makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer fan assembly.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2005 Chevy Impala Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly with Police Package
- 2004-2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Radiator Dual Cooling Fan Assembly for GTP Models with RPO Code WS6
Part #: 1ARFA00180
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.