2004-2005 Dodge Durango Power Heated Mirror Pair1AMRP00546
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement mirror set is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working condition again!
- Driver and Passenger Set
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Direct replacement
- Non-Auto dimming mirror
- Built to strict quality control standards
This mirror set makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry the switch panel up and out.
- Disconnect the three connectors on the switch panel.
- Pry out the circular panel behind the door handle.
- Remove the Phillips screw.
- Remove the two Phillips screws at the bottom of the door panel.
- Lift up on the door panel and pull it back.
- Disconnect the blue clip from the rod and remove the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm nuts from the mirror.
- Pull the mirror from the door.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Remove the shipping protector from the new mirror.
- Run the harness down through the door.
- Line up the studs on the mirror and push it into the door.
- Replace the three 10mm nuts. Start them by hand, then tighten them with the ratchet.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
- Plug in the mirror harness on the switch panel and test the new mirror.
- Unplug the switch panel.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Pull the harnesses through the door panel.
- Reconnect the blue clip to the rod.
- Line up the door panel and push it down over the door lock.
- Press the door panel into place.
- Reinstall the two Phillips screws at the bottom of the door panel.
- Replace the Phillips screw behind the door handle.
- Reconnect the harnesses to the switch panel.
- Push the panel in front first then press the back down in.
- Replace the circular panel behind the door handle.
How-to Video:(06:55 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2004-2005 Dodge Durango Power Heated Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00546
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.