2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Mirror Pair Power Gloss Black1AMRP00107
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
These mirrors are high quality exact replacements. They will bolt in to the same place and plug in to your existing wiring harness. These mirrors fit all models. Some sites list ones for the CE separately, those sites have an incorrect database. We have physically verified these are the correct mirrors for any trim level.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Power operation
- Sail design - mounts in the corner of the doors
- Direct replacements
- Injection molded gloss black plastic housings
- Intended to be installed as is or can be painted by the buyer to any color desired
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Non folding
This Toyota Corolla mirror pair makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over dealer parts.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the door panel
- Use a flat blade screwdriver and a rag to pry off the triangle panel.
- With the same technique, pry up the arm rest and switch panel.
- Unplug the wiring harness.
- Unscrew the Phillips screws anchoring the door panel.
- Use a putty knife and rag to unclip the door panel.
Remove the side mirror
- Unplug the wiring harness for the mirror and tweeter speaker.
- Unbolt the 10 mm bolts securing the side mirror.
- Pull the side mirror out.
install the new mirror
- Remove the stud protectors
- Bolt the side mirror in
- Plug in the wiring harness for the mirror and tweeter speaker.
Reassemble the door panel
- Clip the door panel into place, threading the wiring harness into place.
- Screw in the anchor Phillips screws.
- Plug in the wiring harness and clip on the switch panel.
- Replace the two plastic panels.
How-to Video:(08:06 min)
- Cloth Rags
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
- 10mm Wrench
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Wrenches - Metric
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Mirror Pair Power Gloss Black
Part #: 1AMRP00107
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.