2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Front Suspension Kit1ASFK00654
- Front / Rear Location: Front
These replacement suspension parts are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
FRONT Suspension Kit includes:
- (1) - FRONT CENTER Drag Link (Tie Rod)
- (1) - FRONT OUTER Drag Link (Tie Rod) - RH (Passenger Side)
- (1) - FRONT INNER Tie Rod End - LH (Driver Side) (To Pitman Arm)
- (1) - FRONT OUTER Tie Rod End - LH (Driver Side) (At Steering Knuckle)
- (2) - FRONT Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT UPPER Adjustable Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - FRONT LOWER Ball Joints - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 5086144AC, 5086145AC, 52037600AB, 5086143AB, 5086146AC, 5072958AB
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit 4WD models only
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Front Suspension Kit
- 2003-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Front Suspension Kit