2003-2007 Honda Accord Control Arm Front Lower Pair for Models with L4 2.4L1ASFK00186
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 520-693,520-694
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR:
- Includes both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Arms includes both bushings
- Replaces dealer part number: 51360SDAA03 ,51360 SDA A03, 51350 SDA A03, 51350SDAA03
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models with L4 2.4L engines only
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arm with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacement.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Control Arm Front Lower Pair for Models with L4 2.4L