2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Turbocharger Boost Sensor for L6 5.9L Diesel1AZMX00150
This part replaces:
- OE # 5139278AA
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS AS349
The boost pressure (MAP) sensor is just what you need to get your diesel truck running great again!
- Boost pressure sensor
- IAT (Intake Air Temperature)
- MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure)
- Direct fit replacment
- Replaces dealer part number: 5139278AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
How the MAP sensor works is that it measures the intake manifold pressure and relays this information to the vehicles ECM or main computer. The ECM then uses this data to calculate air density and determine the engine's air mass flow rate, which in turn determines the required fuel metering for optimum combustion.
This boost sensor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over the dealer part!
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck Turbocharger Boost Sensor for L6 5.9L Diesel
- 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Truck Turbocharger Boost Sensor for L6 5.9L Diesel
Part #: 1AZMX00150
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.