2003-2006 Lincoln Navigator Rear Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit1ASSP00447
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This suspension conversion kit is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Suspension Conversion Kit Includes:
- Replacement upper mounts
- Upper and Lower Spring Isolators
- Upper Spring Seats
- Coil Springs
- Boot Kits
- Conversion Kit
- Installation Instructions
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Low cost alternative to installation of a replacement factory-style air ride or electronic suspension system
- Kit includes detailed installation instructions
- No vehicle modifications required to complete installation
This suspension conversion kit, along with the required shock/strut units, provide an effective means to convert a vehicle's factory-equipped air or electronic suspension to a non-air or non-electronic suspension.
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Ford Expedition Rear Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit
- 2003-2006 Lincoln Navigator Rear Air Suspension to Coil Spring Conversion Kit
Part #: 1ASSP00447
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.