2003-2006 Freightliner Sprinter A/C Bypass Pulley for L5 2.7L Diesel (without Rear Air Conditioning)1AEPM00058
- Engine Displacement (Metric): L5 2.7L
- Engine Type: Diesel
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 34228
This Bypass Pulley bolts on to your engine in the same location as your malfunctioning Air Conditioning Compressor, allowing you to use your original serpentine belt. A malfunctioning compressor can be noisy and cause premature damage to your serpentine belt. This is a cost effective alternative to costly repairs to your Air Conditioning system.
- High-quality bearing
- New mounting bolts
- Fits perfectly in the place of an A/C compressor.
- Allows you to use your original serpentine belt
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct only for models with factory installed air conditioning
- May not fit vehicles with dealer or aftermarket installed air conditioning
- Does NOT fit models with Rear Air Conditioning
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2006 Dodge Sprinter Van A/C Bypass Pulley for L5 2.7L Diesel (without Rear Air Conditioning)
- 2003-2006 Freightliner Sprinter A/C Bypass Pulley for L5 2.7L Diesel (without Rear Air Conditioning)