2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for L4 1.3L (Set of 8)1AERK00102
- Quantity: Set of 8
This part replaces:
- OE # 30520-PWA-003 x2,30521-PWA-003
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
Comes as a SET of 8
- Fits the LH or Front & RH Rear Coils
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7010804, 30521PWA003, 30521-PWA-003, 7010796, 30520PWA003, 30520-PWA-003
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Honda HYBRID engines as listed per applications
- L4 1.3L
Note: This is for EIGHT coils. There are 8 used per engine. If you need only (1) or another set, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for L4 1.3L (Set of 8)
Part #: 1AERK00102
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.