2002-2006 Toyota Camry Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair (without Anti Pinch option)1AWRK00134
- Window Options: with Motor
- Operation: Power
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These power window regulators with motors are high quality replacements. The benefit of our regulators are our manufacturer. They studied the faults of the original equipment manufacturer, then made changes and re-engineered to correct those faults.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Includes power window motors which are already installed
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 69801-AA030, 69801-33050, 69802-AA030, 69802-AA032, 85710-33170, 85720-33170, 85710-AA050, 85720-AA050, 69801AA030, 6980133050, 69802AA030, 69802AA032, 8571033170, 85710AA050, 8572033170, 85720AA050
- 2 Wire Motors
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Does NOT fit vehicles that have the Pinch Protection
Assembly includes pre-assembled motor & regulator as shown.
These regulators makegreat replacements and have good cost savings over dealer units.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money, and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry off the trim piece inside the door pull with a flat blade screwdriver
- Pry off the trim piece inside the door handle with a flat blade screwdriver
- Pry off the trim piece at the front top corner of the door panel with a flat blade screwdriver
- Remove the Phillips head screw at the front top corner of the door panel
- Remove the Phillips head screw inside the door pull
- Remove the Phillips head screw inside the door handle
- Pry up the window switch panel by hand
- Disconnect the window switch wiring harnesses
- Remove the two Phillips screws at the bottom of the door panel
- Remove the Phillips screw from the door panel bracket
- Pry out the door panel by hand
- Pry off the mirror base trim piece by hand
- Lift the door panel up and off
- Disconnect the latch cables from the door handle
- Carefully pull off the water shield
- Disconnect the speaker lead
- Remove four 10mm screws from the speaker
- Pull off the speaker
Removing the Window Regulator
- Disconnect the window motor lead
- Loosen the two 10mm bolts that hold the window to the regulator
- Raise the window by hand
- Hold the window in place with painter's tape
- Remove the four 10mm bolts from the regulator
- Remove the two 10mm bolts from the window track
- Pull the window regulator out through the door
Separating the Window Motor from the Regulator
- Pull off the balance spring with pliers
- Remove the three T25 Torx screws from the window motor
- Pull the motor away from the regulator
Resetting the Motor
- Connect the window switch wiring harness
- Connect the window motor to the lead
- Turn the vehicle on
- Run the motor up for 4 seconds
- Disconnect the window motor lead
Reinstalling the Motor
- Pull back the window motor bracket on the regulator
- Pull the balancing spring into place
- Pull the bracket back to the middle
- Put the motor onto the bracket
- Insert the three T25 bolts into the motor
Reinstalling the Regulator
- Insert one of the bolts into the window regulator
- Push the regulator into the door
- Hang the regulator by its bolt
- Insert the four 10mm bolts into the regulator
- Insert the two 10mm bolts into the window track
- Remove the painter's tape from the window
- Lower the window onto the regulator
- Insert the two 10mm bolts that hold the window to the regulator
- For more detailed instructions, please see the 2005 Camry window regulator replacement video
Resetting the Auto-Pinch Feature
- Connect the window motor lead
- Run the window up and down three times with the switch
- Then raise the window with the auto setting
- Disconnect the window switch wiring harness
Reinstalling the Door Panel
- Put the water shield into place
- Put the speaker into place
- Insert the four 10mm bolts into the speaker
- Connect the speaker wiring lead
- Connect the latch cables to the door handle
- Lift the door panel into place
- Push in the door panel
- Insert the Phillips screw into the door panel bracket
- Insert the Phillips screw at the top front corner of the door panel
- Push on the trim piece at the top front corner of the door panel
- Insert the Phillips screw into the door handle
- Push on the trim piece inside the door handle
- Insert the two Phillips screws at the bottom of the door panel
- Connect the window switch wiring harnesses
- Push in the window switch panel
- Insert the Phillips screw into the door pull
- Push in the door pull trim piece
- Push on the mirror base trim piece
How-to Video:(12:56 min)
- Slip-Joint Pliers
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Pliers, Cutters & misc Wrenches
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair (without Anti Pinch option)
Part #: 1AWRK00134
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.