2002-2006 Nissan Altima Front Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side1ASTS00633
- Location: Front
This replacement strut and spring assembly is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Strut and spring assembly includes:
- Upper Mount
- Upper Spring Isolator
- Upper Spring Seat
- Boot Kit
- Lower Spring Isolator
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
We recommend replacing struts in pairs and performing an alignment after replacement.
In the past, replacing struts required specialized tools to compress, remove and transfer the spring. This new strut and spring assembly makes this job much simpler for the do it yourself mechanic. This part comes pre-assembled. Jack up and support the vehicle with jack stands. Remove the wheel. Unbolt the top mounts and the bottom from the suspension and replace the whole unit. The large bottom bolts usually require an impact wrench and socket for removal. When reassembling, be sure to torque all nuts and bolts to their proper specifications. Do not use impact tools when reassembling.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Loosen the lug nuts with your 19 mm socket and breaker bar
- Raise and secure the vehicle
- Remove the lug nuts and set the wheel aside.
Remove the struts
- Hit the bolts at the bottom of the strut with penetrating oil.
- Remove the stabilizer link using a 19 and 17 mm socket and ratchet on either side.
- Unclip the ABS line.
- Remove the two 19 mm nuts securing the bottom of the strut.
- Unbolt the three 14 mm nuts at the top of the strut in the engine bay.
- Pull your strut out.
Install the new strut
- Line up the new strut and thread the three 14 mm nuts on.
- Slide the bottom of the strut into place and thread in the two bolts.
- Torque the 14 mm nuts to 35 ft lbs.
- The 19 mm bolts should be torqued to 85 ft lbs.
- Replace the stabilizer link using your sockets and ratchets.
- Clip the ABS line to the strut.
Replace the wheel
- Put the wheel back on.
- Thread on the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle
- Torque the lug nuts in a star pattern to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(05:55 min)
- Torque Wrench
- 14mm Socket
- 17mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- 21mm Socket
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Front Strut & Spring Assembly Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTS00633
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.