2002-2006 Ford Taurus Mirror Pair Power Heated with Puddle Light1AMRP00163
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement mirror pair is just what you need to get your car in good looking form again!
This mirror pair features the following specifications:
- Comes as a Pair
- Power mirror
- Heated mirror
- With puddle lamp
- Injection molded plastic housing
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This mirror pair makes a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over dealer units.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the negative battery cable using an 8mm socket or wrench.
- Remove all the Phillips screws around the outside of the door panel and behind the door pull handle.
- Use a door panel clip tool or putty knife and find the clips behind the door. Then pry up on the clip.
- Lift the door panel up and off.
- Disconnect the harnesses on the back of the door panel.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the 6mm bolt under the triangle panel.
- Remove the triangle panel.
- Pull off the cover.
- Disconnect the connector from the mirror.
- Remove the three 11mm nuts securing the side mirror.
- Pull the mirror off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Put the harness through the door.
- Line up the mirror and press it into place.
- Replace the three 11mm nuts.
- Plug in the mirror harness.
- Replace the insulator cover.
- Replace the triangle panel and the screw that secures it.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect all of the harness on the back of the door panel.
- Line the door panel up and over the door handle. Lift it over the lock and push the door panel into place.
- Replace the Phillips screws along the outside of the door panel.
- Replace the two Phillips screws behind the door pull handle.
- Replace the negative battery cable.
How-to Video:(08:54 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 11mm Socket
- 6mm Socket
- 8mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2002-2006 Ford Taurus Mirror Pair Power Heated with Puddle Light
- 2002-2006 Mercury Sable Mirror Pair Power Heated with Puddle Light
Part #: 1AMRP00163
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.