2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Steering Column Shift Linkage Coupler1ASTC00111
This part replaces:
- OE # 5L2Z 3C529-A
- DORMAN 905-104
This steering column shift linkage coupler connects the shift lever to the shift linkage inside the steering column. Over time these can wear out causing excessive play in your shifting linkage to the point your vehicle would not be able to shift out of gear.
It used to be that you would have to replace the complete steering column because the dealer does not sell this piece separately. But now you have a cost saving alternative!!
This steering column shift linkage coupler features:
- Fits steering columns that have Tilt Steering, column shift, & Automatic Transmission only
- Replaces steering column dealer part numbers: 5L2Z 3C529-A, 5L2Z3C529A, 1L2Z 3C529 JA
, 1L2Z3C529JA, 3L2Z 3C529 BA, 3L2Z3C529BA, 4L2Z 3C529 DA, 4L2Z3C529DA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replace just the failed part, not the complete column
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer 4 Door Steering Column Shift Linkage Coupler with Tilt Steering and Column Shift
- 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Steering Column Shift Linkage Coupler
Part #: 1ASTC00111
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.