2002-2005 Buick LeSabre Power Heated Mirror Pair1AMRP00295
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
This replacement mirror set is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working condition again!
- Driver and Passenger Side
- Power mirror
- Heated application
- Injection molded black plastic housing
- Can be painted by the buyer to any color desired or installed as is
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This mirror set makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer part.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Pry the triangular panel straight out.
- Disconnect the speaker harness.
- Pry out the door handle bezel.
- Disconnect the harness from the bezel.
- Pry out the reflector.
- Remove the two uncovered Phillips screws.
- Using a putty knife pry out the clips around the door panel.
- Lift the door panel up and off.
- Disconnect the harness.
Removing the Side Mirror
- Remove the insulation.
- Remove the harness from the clip in the door.
- Disconnect the harness.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts that secure the mirror.
- Pull the mirror out and off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Run the harness through the door.
- Replace the three 10mm bolts.
- Re-clip the harness to the door.
- Reconnect the harness.
- Replace the insulation.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Reconnect the harness to the door panel.
- Push the door panel lip into the weather strip groove.
- Line up the clips and hit them in around the door panel.
- Replace the two Phillips screws.
- Reconnect the speaker harness and push the triangular panel back into place.
- Replace the reflector.
- Reconnect the harness and replace the door handle bezel.
How-to Video:(10:30 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2002-2005 Buick LeSabre Power Heated Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00295
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.