2002-2005 Acura RSX Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit 8) Manual Transmission1ATRS00122
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC425
- OE # 78410S7AG01
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S7A-G01, 78410S7AG01
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Acura engines as listed per application:
- L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit 8) Base models with Manual Transmission
- Not correct for Type-S Models
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2005 Acura RSX Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L (8th Vin Digit 8) Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00122
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.