2002-2004 Acura RSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for Base Model with Automatic Transmission 36531-PND-A011AEOS01504
- Location: Upstream
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG930
- OE # 36531-PND-A01
This front or upstream Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Four pin O2 sensor
- Is the front or upstream O2 sensor
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Replaces OE part numbers: 36531-PND-A01, 36531PNDA01
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
- Fits Base Model with Automatic Transmission
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your Acura RSX to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2004 Acura RSX O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for Base Model with Automatic Transmission 36531-PND-A01
Part #: 1AEOS01504
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.