2001-2001 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)1AERK00136-525982
- Quantity: Set of 6
This part replaces:
- OE # 22448-2Y001 x3
- OE # 22448-2Y007 x3
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
Coil over plug Ignition Coil Set specifications:
- Ignition Coil Set of 6 (Complete Engine Set) includes:
- (3) Front (Radiator Side) Ignition Coils
- (3) Rear (Firewall Side) Ignition Coils
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22448-2Y007, 224482Y007, 22448-2Y001, 224482Y001
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
These coils are distributorless applications. Sold as a complete set. Six are required for the entire vehicle (3 - LH (Driver Side) & 3 - RH (Passenger Side).
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Infiniti I30 Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 2001 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)