2001-2001 Nissan Pathfinder Cylinders #2 - 6 Ignition Coil1AECI00182
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF331T
- OE # 22448-4W010, 22448-4W011
- HOLLANDER 610-58615, 610-58616
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22448-4W010, 22448-4W011, 224484W010, 224484W011
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
Coil fits #2 thru #6 cylinders
- Does NOT fit the #1 cylinder
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001 Infiniti QX4 Cylinders #2 - 6 Ignition Coil
- 2001 Nissan Pathfinder Cylinders #2 - 6 Ignition Coil
Part #: 1AECI00182
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.