2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Engine Water Pump with Gaskets for V8 6.6L Diesel AC Delco 251-723ACEWP00008-605642
- Includes: Gaskets
This part replaces:
- ACDelco 251-723
- Hollander 324-00871
- OE # 19168888
- Brand New AC Delco GM Original Equipment Water Pump
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- No core charge
Your water pump is a major component of your engine cooling system. If the water pump fails, the engine will overheat causing it to shut down. Water pumps have an indicator that tells you when they are going bad. There is a small hole in the water pump right under the shaft in the middle that the pulley bolts to. As the water pump's bearings wear out coolant seeps by them and leaks through this hole. If you notice a few drops of coolant under the front of your engine this is an indicator your pump is failing. If a water pump fails it will cause engine overheating, and possibly further engine damage. If you have noticed little drops of coolant under the front of your vehicle then inspect the bottom of the water pump to see if it is dripping out of the indicator hole. If your water pump is the problem, then this part is for you.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Engine Water Pump with Gaskets for V8 6.6L Diesel AC Delco 251-723
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Engine Water Pump with Gaskets for V8 6.6L Diesel AC Delco 251-723
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Engine Water Pump with Gaskets for V8 6.6L Diesel AC Delco 251-723
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Engine Water Pump with Gaskets for V8 6.6L Diesel AC Delco 251-723
Part #: ACEWP00008
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 251-723
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.