2001-2006 Dodge Stratus 4 Door Sedan Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic1ABFS00070
- Brake Options: Semi-Metallic
- Location: Front
This brake rotor & pad set is just what you need to get your vehicle stopping in good order again!
Brake Pad Specifications:
- 297mm 4 Piece FRONT Brake Pad Set
- Includes shims
- Direct replacements
- Professional Grade SEMI-METALLIC Disc Brake Pads
Brake Rotor Specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- No core charges
- Direct replacements
- 11-1/8" (282mm) Diameter Rotors
This brake rotor & pad set makes great replacements and has excellent value over the price of a dealer brakes.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Wear and Tear
This item is backed by a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under its intended use. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the wheel
- Use a lug wrench or 19 mm socket and breaker bar to loosen the lug nuts.
- Raise and secure the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts and set the wheel aside.
Dismantle the brakes and discard the old pads and rotors.
- Observe your rotors and brake pads; look for signs of excess wear, uneven wear, or gouging in the pads and rotors.
- Unbolt the caliper bolts with an 18 mm socket and ratchet.
- Use a flat blade screwdriver and a prying motion to compress the caliper pistons enough to get the caliper off the rotor.
- Discard the old brake pads and compress the caliper with a large c-clamp.
- Unbolt the caliper bracket with an 18 mm socket and breaker bar.
- Remove the rotor.
Install the new pads and rotor and reassemble the brakes.
- Hit the new rotor with brake parts cleaner or mineral spirits to remove any grease that may cause parts of the brakes to run hot and cause uneven wear.
- Mount the caliper bracket with your 18 mm socket and breaker bar.
- Torque the bolts to 95 ft lbs.
- Mount the new brake pads followed by the calipers.
- Torque the caliper bolts to 17-18 ft lbs.
Replace the wheel
- Mount the wheel and preliminarily tighten the lug nuts (but do not torque them just yet)
- Lower the vehicle.
- Use a star pattern to torque the lug nuts to 100 ft lbs.
How-to Video:(09:27 min)
- Breaker Bar
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- 18mm Socket
- 19mm Socket
- A Piece of Pipe (for leverage)
- Floor Jack
- Jack Stands
- Large C-Clamp
- T45 Torx Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 2001-2006 Chrysler Sebring 4 Door Sedan Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 2001-2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus 4 Door Sedan Front Brake Pad & Rotor Kit Semi-Metallic
Part #: 1ABFS00070
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.