2001-2005 Honda Civic 4 Door Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair1AWRK00058
- Window Options: with Motor
- Operation: Power
- Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 741-742,741-743
This power window regulator with motor set is just what you need to get your Civic in great working order again!
This power window regulator and motor set features the following specifications:
- Driver and Passenger Front
- For 4 door models ONLY
- Does not fit Hybrid Models
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Motor and regulator come assembled for easier installation
This Honda Civic power window regulator and motor set make a great replacement and have substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the triangle trim near the side mirror.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the panel behind the door handle.
- Pull off the panel on the underside of the pull handle.
- Remove the two Phillips screws under the panel.
- Remove the two Phillips screws behind the door handle.
- Pry the door handle out and press the tab on the clip to release it.
- Remove the clip from the door handle rod.
- Disconnect the harness for the power windows.
- Using a putty knife or door clip tool remove the clips around the edges of the door panel.
- Lift the panel up and off.
- Remove the water shield plugs and carefully pull the water shield down.
Step 2: Removing the Window Regulator
- If the window doesn't stay up have a helper hold the window up.
- Use a 10mm socket to remove the bolts on the regulator to free the window.
- Slide the window up and out.
- Disconnect the window motor wire harness.
- Pull up and out on the connection to free the harness from the door.
- Starting on the inside part of the door: Loosen the three 10mm bolts. Loosen up the bolt diagonally down from those three. Remove the bolt next to this one. Remove the bolt up from this bolt (the one further inside). Loosen the bolt next to this.
- Lift up on the motor to free it.
- Pull the motor free from the door.
Step 3: Installing the New Window Regulator
- Remove the bolts from the old regulator and regulator rail and put them into the new regulator.
- Insert the new regulator into the door.
- Line the regulator up with the bolt holes and hang it by the bolts.
- Tighten the window motor and regulator bolts. Replace the bolts that were removed.
- Reach in and pull out the harness and reconnect it.
- Replace the pins.
Step 4: Reinstalling the Window
- Put the window down into the door nose first then rotate it straight.
- Line the window up into the regulator.
- Insert the two bolts that secure the window to the regulator.
Step 5: Reinstalling the Door Panel
- Replace the water shield and reinsert the water shield plugs.
- Lift the panel up and towards the window.
- Snap it down into place.
- Hit the clips in around the door.
- Reconnect the door handle to the door rod and reconnect the harness.
- Snap the door handle into place and replace the screws and panel behind the handle.
- Replace the window switch harness and screws.
- Snap the door pull handle panel back into place.
- Snap the triangle panel at the top of the door back into place.
How-to Video:(12:04 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 741-742,741-743
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic 4 Door Power Window Regulator with Motor Front Pair
Part #: 1AWRK00058
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.