2001-2005 Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for L4 1.7L1AEEM00612
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 327-59213
- OE # 18160-PLM-A00, 18160-PLM-A50
- HOLLANDER 327-59214
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or your car has failed your state's yearly emission tests then this is the part for you.
Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement and includes the catalytic converter as the original did.
- 1 piece stainless steel manifold with new catalytic converter (not reconditioned)
- 2 bolt lower exhaust flange
- Includes manifold gasket as shown
- Catalytic converter has provisions for front & rear Oxygen (O2) sensors
- Direct replacement
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- This is a stock replacement part that meets California emission standards.
Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California or New York as it is not C.A.R.B ( California Air Research Board) approved for use in these states.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Exhaust Manifold with Catalytic Converter Assembly for L4 1.7L
Part #: 1AEEM00612
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.