2001-2005 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.7L SOHC1AEHB00157
This part replaces:
- OE # 13810PLMA01, 90704634000
- DORMAN 594-192
- HOLLANDER 309-50414
This harmonic balancer and belt drive pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part. This dampener pulley mounts to the front of the engine on the crankshaft, and is used to dampen engine vibration.
- Type - Double Serpentine Belt
- Diameter - 7.089"
- Width - 1.757"
- Weight - 6.1 lbs
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 13810PLMA01, 90704634000
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with L4 1.7L SOHC engines only
This replacement harmonic balancer is an excellent replacement for your worn or damaged original and has substantial cost savings over a dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Acura EL Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.7L SOHC
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.7L SOHC
Part #: 1AEHB00157
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.