2001-04 Lift Support Pair - 1ALSP000461ALSP00046
- Quantity: Pair
Is your trunk not staying open anymore? The problem could be the lift supports mounted to the hood or rear hatch. These get weak over time and require replacing. No need to lose money at the dealer for this simple do it yourself replacement. Our lift supports are just what you are looking for to make your rear hatch, glass, or hood work correctly again.
SOLD AS A PAIR
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: Removing the Upper Clips
- Secure the tailgate in the up position with help from another person if necessary.
- Work the screwdriver into the clips at the tops of the rods.
Step 2: Removing the Stabilizers
- Pull the clips out and pull the stabilizer off.
Step 3: Removing the Bottom Clips
- Work the screwdriver into the clips at the bottom of the rods, and pry them off. The stabilizers are now detached.
Step 4: Replacing the Stabilizer
- Your stabilizer will come with the clips on them. Press the stabilizer firmly into place, making sure the cylinder side is up. No more droopy tailgate.
How-to Video:(02:30 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 2001-2004 Chevy Suburban 1500 Tailgate Lift Support Pair
- 2001-2004 Chevy Suburban 2500 Tailgate Lift Support Pair
- 2001-2004 Chevy Tahoe Tailgate Lift Support Pair
- 2001-2004 GMC Yukon Tailgate Lift Support Pair
- 2001-2004 GMC Yukon XL Tailgate Lift Support Pair
Part #: 1ALSP00046
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.