2000-2000 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)1AERK00003
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET of 6 features the following specifications:
- For LH (Driver Side) or Front (Radiator Side) & RH (Passenger Side) or Rear (Firewall Side) - Complete Engine Set
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22448-2Y005, 224482Y005, 22448-2Y000,224482Y000
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacements
- 100% factory tested
- For V6 Applications
These coils are distributorless applications. Sold as a set. 3 RHs & 3 LHs to do one engine.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. These electrical items are not returnable; they are only eligible for exchange.
- 2000 Infiniti I30 Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
- 2000 Nissan Maxima Ignition Coil (Set of 6)
Part #: 1AERK00003
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates