2000-2013 Chevy Impala Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (for Taxi or Police Models) Pair1ASFK00381-534412
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front lower control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Includes Ball Joint & Bushings
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 20977509, 25853337, 25853336, 20977508
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- For models with RPO Codes 7B3, 9C1, or 9C6
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged front lower control arms with the loose bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2013 Chevy Impala Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint (for Taxi or Police Models) Pair