2000-2007 Ford Focus Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Pair (excluding Wagon)1ASFK00869-645179
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement rear trailing arm bushings are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4S4Z-5A968-AC, 4S4Z-5A969-AC, 4S4Z5A968AC, 4S4Z5A969AC
- New, not remanufactured or refurbished
- Will have to be pressed in by buyer
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Do NOT fit 4 Door Station Wagon Models
Worn control arm bushings can cause excessive rear tire wear, popping or creaking in the rear end, extra play in the tracking system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace that heavily rusted, rotted, or damaged rear axle beam bushings with our high quality all in one replacements.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2007 Ford Focus Rear Trailing Arm Bushing Pair (excluding Wagon)