2000-2005 Chevy Impala Power Heated Mirror Pair1AMRP00700
- Operation: Power
- Quantity: Pair
- Mirror options: Heated
These replacement mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
These mirrors feature the following specifications:
- Includes Both LH (Driver's Side) & RH (Passenger's Side)
- Injection molded black plastic housings
- Direct replacement mirrors
- Built to strict quality control standards
We have noticed that there are many inferior quality mirrors on the market. We have researched other mirror manufacturers and are only selling what we believe to be the highest quality, best
fitting, aftermarket mirrors available. So don't be fooled by cheaper made imitation mirrors. Go with superior quality!
These mirrors make great replacements and have substantial cost savings over the dealer units.
- These mirrors will only work for vehicles with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, these mirrors may not function properly.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Door Panel
- Remove the Phillips screws from the door panel.
- Remove the two T27 screws from the armrest.
- Remove the armrest and the T27 screws under that.
- Pry out the door handle bezel and disconnect the harness.
- Using a putty knife pry out the clips around the door panel (use a rag to avoid scratching the paint).
Removing the Side Mirror
- Disconnect the mirror harness.
- Remove the three 10mm bolts securing the side mirror.
- Pull the side mirror off.
Replacing the Side Mirror
- Run the harness through the door.
- Put your mirror in place and replace the three 10mm bolts.
- Reconnect the mirror harness.
Replacing the Door Panel
- Clip the door panel to the tabs on the top of the door.
- Push the clips in around the door panel.
- Replace the two T27 screws.
- Reconnect and replace the armrest and the two T27 screws.
- Reconnect and replace the door handle bezel.
- Replace the two Phillips screws.
How-to Video:(06:24 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
- T27 Torx Driver
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
Torx Drivers & Sockets
- 2000-2005 Chevy Impala Power Heated Mirror Pair
Part #: 1AMRP00700
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.