2000-2005 Cadillac Deville Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Driver Side (Dorman)DMWRG00001
- Operation: Power
- Brands: Dorman
- Location: Driver Side
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 740-583
- OE # 10393234, 25737258
- HOLLANDER 135-01840L w/o Mtr
DORMAN 740-583 [POWER WINDOW REGULATOR]
- Brand new Dorman Power Window Regulator
- Fits LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Does NOT include power window motor
- Replaces dealer part number: 10393234, 25737258
- Replaces Connection part number: 1331665
- Regulator cannot be purchased separately from the dealer
- Buyer will need to reinstall original motor
- 100% mechanically tested prior to leaving the factory
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money, and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2005 Cadillac Deville Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Driver Side (Dorman)
Part #: DMWRG00001
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 740-583
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.