2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Pair1AWRK00886
- Operation: Power
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement window regulators are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Power operation
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 25750518, 25750519
- Do NOT include the power window motors
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit models with Kamco Motor only (Black in color)
- Do NOT fit models with Valeo Motor (Silver in color)
These window regulators make great replacements and have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
Please Note: This High Quality power window regulator is a new aftermarket replacement part that is built to strict quality control standards. It is far superior to the lower quality window regulators which have begun to appear on the internet. Although this window regulator is produced overseas, it was designed in the U.S. and the tooling is owned by a large U.S. manufacturer. That is why we guarantee this high quality window regulator with a superior warranty! If price is your main concern, we do offer the lower price overseas designed and built window regulator in our other listings.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation videos helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money,and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it, you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the door panel
- Pry off the door latch bezel
- Remove the Phillips screw hiding behind it.
- Use a putty knife and a cloth rag to pry up and unclip the door panel
- Unplug the wiring harness.
- Carefully peel back the water shield
- Remove the polystyrene foam block by pulling out the pins.
Remove the power window regulator
- Unbolt the window from the regulator with a 10 mm socket and driver
- Tape up the window with painters tape to secure it out of the way.
- Un-install the module to pull back the water shield further with your 10 mm socket and driver.
- Unbolt the three 10 mm nuts anchoring window regulator and motor to the door.
- Remove the window regulator and unplug the wiring harness.
Install the new window regulator from 1A Auto
- Finesse the regulator into the door and situate it into the window tracks.
- Bolt in the three bolts, fastening the 10 mm nuts with your socket and ratchet to install it.
- Plug in the wiring harness.
- Untape the window and lower it into the window regulator and bolt it in.
- Replace the water shield and bolt the module back on.
- Reassemble the door panel by clipping it back on and replacing the Phillips screw.
- Clip the door latch bezel back into place.
How-to Video:(11:16 min)
- Cloth Rags
- Painter's Tape
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
- Door Panel Removal Tool
- Putty Knife
Materials, Fluids, and Supplies
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2000-2005 Buick LeSabre Power Window Regulator (without Motor) Rear Pair
Part #: 1AWRK00886
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.