Welcome Message from 1A Auto
These replacement bearing assemblies are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4240933010, 4240932010, 4240906010, 4241033020, 4245033010, 4240920010, 4240933010, 4240932010, 4240906010, 4241033020, 4245033010, 4240920010, 4240933020, 42409
33010, 42409 32010, 42409 06010, 42410 33020, 42450 33010, 42409 20010, 42409 33010, 42409 32010, 42409 06010, 42410 33020, 42450 33010, 42409 20010, 42409 33020
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models without ABS ( Anti-Lock Brakes)
- 1A Auto exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
- If this hub bearing should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com
and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- If your ABS light is on because of a bad hub you want to make sure you fix the problem. The ABS Sensors on our hubs are tested before they are installed on the part, and tested again after the
part is assembled.
- The ABS sensor communicates with your vehicles computer. A malfunctioning ABS sensor could cause your ABS light to come on falsely or it can damage your vehicles computer.
- This hub bearing will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with this direct fit hub bearing assembly. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the
axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can
be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
This part replaces: