Welcome Message from 1A Auto
Ford/Motorcraft: HUB67 (PAIR)
These wheel bearing and hub assemblies are FORD original equipment parts! It is the same part that you would receive if you purchased it from your local Ford dealer!
Brand NEW Ford/Motorcraft parts
- Comes as a PAIR
- Includes the LH (Driver) & RH (Passenger) Side FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1L24-1104AC, 1L24-1104AD, 1L24-1104AE, 1L24-1104AF, 1L24-1104AG, 1L24-1K018AB, 1L2Z-1104AA, 1L2Z-1104AB, 2L24-1104AA, 2L24-1K018AB, 2L2Z-1104AA, 2L2Z-1104AB,
3L24-1K018AA, 3L24-1K018AB, 3L2Z-1104AB, 4L2Z-1104AA, 1L241104AC, 1L241104AD, 1L241104AE, 1L241104AF, 1L241104AG, 1L241K018AB, 1L2Z1104AA, 1L2Z1104AB, 2L241104AA, 2L241K018AB, 2L2Z1104AA,
2L2Z1104AB, 3L241K018AA, 3L241K018AB, 3L2Z1104AB, 4L241K018AA, 4L2Z1104AA, 3C5Z 1104 AA, 3C5Z1104AA, HUB67
- 3 bolt flange
- Fits 5 Lug Wheel
- Studs already installed
- Includes ABS sensor and plug wire
- Built to strict quality control standards
- You will not have a problem with our product. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name product remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com
and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective part. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- These hub bearings will install just as your originals. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with this direct fit hub bearing assembly. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles.
1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the
axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can
be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
Part Brand: MOTORCRAFT # HUB67