This timing belt, component kit, tensioner with water pump is just what you need to keep your Acura, Honda, & Isuzu vehicle in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is commited to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, timing belt kit, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Timing Belt - (OEM Grade) - 223 teeth
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-97016-326-0, 8970163260
- (1) - Tensioner - (with bearing & pivot arm)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-97116-002-0, 8971160020
- (1) - Idler - (with bearing)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-84386-488-1, 8843864881
- (1) - Timing Belt adjuster - Hydraulic
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-97328-512-0, 8973285120
- (1) - Water pump
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 8-97125-975-0, 8-97135-478-0, 8971259750, 8971354780
- Fits the following Acura, Honda, & Isuzu engines as listed:
- V6 3.2L SOHC 24 Valve 6VD1 (8th Vin Digit V)
Please note: This timing belt kit with water pump is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
1 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.