1999-13 Ford Window Regulator Driver Side Rear Motorcraft WLRA-50 - 1AWRG012381AWRG01238
- Window Options: with Motor
- Operation: Power
- Brands: Motorcraft
- Location: Driver Side
- Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- Motorcraft WLRA-50
- OE # 8C3Z 2627001 B
- HOLLANDER 135-01115L
MOTORCRAFT WLRA-50, FORD 8C3Z 2627001 B - [Window Regulator]
This power window regulator is a brand new Motorcraft/ Ford part. It is the same part that you would receive if you purchased it from your local dealer!
This power window regulator with motor features the following specifications:
- LH (driver side) REAR DOOR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: WLRA-50, WLRA50, 8C3Z 2627001 B, 8C3Z2627001B
- Power operation
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Already attached as shown
- Fits Super Duty Crew Cab models only
This Ford Super Duty Crew Cab power window regulator with motor makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer purchased unit.
- This repair is easier than you may think. You'll find our installation tips helpful. In our experience removing and replacing the door panel is the most involved step in the repair. On most vehicles this only requires removing a few screws and push in clips.
- You'll get a great feeling of accomplishment after you complete this repair knowing you saved money and you didn't have to give up your car for a day at the repair shop. Your passengers and other drivers will be amazed.
- 1A Auto will refund you with no hassle, if this Window regulator does not fit the application stated.
- You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses. This Regulator will install just as your original does. Save time and money.
- Be confident this part will work right. Every regulator is tested after assembly to make sure the cables and all mechanisms are working correctly.
- It is important that your new regulator works for a long period of time. The design of this regulator is tested to withstand 10,000 cycles. That is enough to raise and lower your window 3 times per day for 9 years.
- Nothing is more frustrating than taking your car apart and finding the part you purchased does not fit. You want the part to fit. This design is test fit on an actual door. When you install it you will have no issues.
- Windows that don't work can be frustrating. They can also hurt your vehicles value. An inoperable window could mean $200-$500 discounted off a dealer trade value or asking price.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think you don't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly repair bill.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2013 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck Crew Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (Motorcraft)
- 1999-2013 Ford F350 Super Duty Truck Crew Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (Motorcraft)
- 1999-2013 Ford F450 Truck Crew Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (Motorcraft)
- 1999-2013 Ford F550 Truck Crew Cab Power Window Regulator with Motor Rear Driver Side (Motorcraft)
Part #: 1AWRG01238
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: WLRA-50
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.