1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Blower Motor Resistor for Models with Automatic Temperature Control1AHBR00002
This part replaces:
- OE # 5012699AA
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS RU-358
This Jeep Grand Cherokee blower motor resistor is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring your heating and A/C blower system back to good working order! On most vehicles it is mounted to the HVAC unit inside the passenger compartment. It can be accessed from the passenger foot well area.
- New, not remanufactured or rebuilt
- Updated design - includes instructions and adapters for proper fit
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 5012699AA
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
- Correct for vehicles that have AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL (ATC)
NOTE: This updated design will look different than the original. However, it will fit and function correctly with the included wiring and mounting adapters.
If you are experiencing intermittent stopping during use or the fan only works in one position this may be your solution!
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Blower Motor Resistor for Models with Automatic Temperature Control
Part #: 1AHBR00002
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.