1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 5.0LCADSH00003
This part replaces:
- A1 CARDONE 65-9294
A1 CARDONE DRIVESHAFT (65-9294) FRONT
- Replaces FRONT Driveshaft
- Rebuilt to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F77A4A376CB, F77A 4A376 CB, F77ACB, F77A CB, XL244A376BA, XL24 4A376 BA, XL24BA, XL24 BA
- No core charge
- Construction type: U-Joint & (6 bolt hole cup front output flange)
- Does not fit models that use a 4 bolt hole cup front output flange
Features & Benefits of this rebuilt driveshaft:
- 100% Dynamically Balanced. - Reduces vibration and increases joint life. Dynamic balance is better than static because the unit is balanced at the speeds it will see on the vehicle.
- 100% New Universal Joints Installed. - Ensures proper fit & function for optimal performance and durability
- All slip yokes are lubricated to O.E. specifications to prevent premature wear.
- High speed balancing at 3200 RPMs ensure vibration-free operation.
- All shafts are measured to guarantee proper fit.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 5.0L
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Driveshaft FRONT (A1 Cardone REMAN) for V8 5.0L
Part #: CADSH00003
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: 65-9294
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.