1999-2001 Ford Explorer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L1ACPS00025
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS CSA7
- OE # XL2Z12A362AA
- DORMAN 689-101
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor / Synchronizer with Alignment Tool is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL2Z12A362AA, XL2Z 12A362 AA
- Direct replacement
- Alignment tool included
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford engines as listed per application:
- V8 5.0L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L
Part #: 1ACPS00025
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.