1999-2001 Ford Explorer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L1ACPS00025
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS CSA7
- OE # XL2Z12A362AA
- DORMAN 689-101
This replacement Camshaft Position Sensor / Synchronizer with Alignment Tool is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning cam sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, and or cause a no start condition, or rough running due to inaccurate ignition and fuel timing.
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XL2Z12A362AA, XL2Z 12A362 AA
- Direct replacement
- Alignment tool included
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Ford engines as listed per application:
- V8 5.0L
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Camshaft Position Synchronizer for V8 5.0L
Part #: 1ACPS00025
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates