1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight and Corner Light Kit (excluding Police Package)1ALHT00029
- This Lighting Kit includes the following LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) pieces:
- (2) - Headlights
- (2) - Corner Parking Lights
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4W7Z-13008-A, 4W7Z-13008-B, XW7Z-15A201-AA, XW7Z-15A201-BB, 4W7Z13008A, 4W7Z13008B, XW7Z15A201AA, XW7Z15A201BB
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Lights are complete and ready to install
- Bulbs not included
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- Note: DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth if the bulbs do get touched.
Remove the plastic cover
- Pop the hood and secure it.
- Unscrew the three clips at the top.
- Pull it up and set aside.
Remove the headlight assembly
- Pull up the two tabs anchoring the headlight assembly
- Pull out the headlight assembly
- Unplug the wiring harness and bulbs.
- Preliminarily aim your headlights by matching the adjustor screws on the new headlight assembly to match the old one
Install the new headlight assembly
- Plug in the bulbs and harness
- Put the headlight assembly into place and push down the anchor tabs
Reinstall the plastic cover
- Clip back in the 6 push clips
How-to Video:(05:24 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight and Corner Light Kit (excluding Police Package)
Part #: 1ALHT00029
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.