1998-2002 Honda Accord Outside Door Handle Rear Passenger Side1ADHE00337
This Drivers side rear exterior door handle is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!
Door Handle Specifications:
- Fits Passenger side rear door
- Black Only
- Durable construction
- Direct replacement for original handle
Does not fit front door
This door handle is a direct bolt on and is built to strict quality control standards. It is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a dealer unit.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Remove the door panels
- Pry up the screw covers in the door pull and behind the door handle.
- Remove the two exposed Phillips screws
- Pull the power window switch panel up and disconnect the wiring harness.
- Do the same with the interior door handle, unclipping the door latch rod.
- Firmly pull the door the door panel out to unpin it from the door.
- Disconnect the courtesy light.
- Transfer the pins from the door to the panel.
- Carefully peel back the water shield.
Remove the outside door handle
- Remove the 5 screws securing the door lock actuator.
- Unbolt the lock mechanism in the side of the door with your 10 mm socket, ratchet, and socket extension.
- Work the door lock actuator and door lock mechanism to the side.
- Unbolt the two 10 mm bolts securing bracket mounting the outside door handle.
Install the new door handle
- Thread the bolts into the door handle bracket.
- Slide the door handle onto the bracket and bolts and secure with your socket and ratchet.
- Mount the door lock mechanism in the side of the door with your 10 mm socket and ratchet.
- Replace the door lock actuator back together and secure the five screws mounting it and the door lock rod protector.
- Carefully replace the water shield.
Put the door panel back on
- Thread your wiring harness back through the door pull
- Connect the courtesy light.
- Clip the door panel onto the door, impacting the panel with the palm of your hand to drive the pins into the door.
- Connect the power window switch panel and clip it into the door pull.
- Connect the door latch rod to the interior door handle and clip it into the door panel.
- Screw in the two Phillips screws and cover with the plastic trim pieces.
How-to Video:(09:52 min)
- Socket Extensions
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
- 10mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Screwdrivers & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Outside Door Handle Rear Passenger Side
Part #: 1ADHE00337
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.